Flanging is one of the most classic modulation effects, discovered by accident and cultivated by some of the best guitarists in rock history. The TC Electronic Vortex flange takes this breathtaking effect to a whole new dimension.
An endless list of immortal artists have used a flange effect to create magic. From The Beatles to Pink Floyd to Van Halen, Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers - now, with Vortex Flanger all those sounds are yours for the rocking.
The two modes in Vortex Flanger are a classic pedal flanger capable of giving you everything from subtle chorus tones to classic Van Halen jet flanger swoosh and tape mode which gives you the psychadelic sound of the original flange tones of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin. And it does fantastic 'through zero' sounds too!
Vortex takes the great pioneers of the 60s and 70s flange and adds a set of deep controls, allowing you to sculpt and time your flange sounds with great precision. Essential for quickly dialing through the rich history of flange pioneers such as Hendrix and Van Halen and sculpting your own twisted sounds.
Vortex Flanger has stereo in-and outs, which is really cool for dual amp setups or a double combo attack where ultra wide flange sounds are needed. Awesome, but not for the faint of heart!
- 2 flanger types spanning the tone from classic rock rhythm to the roar of a 747 taking off
- TonePrint gives you instant access to custom pedal tweaks made top guitar players
- Stereo I/O for added flexibility
- Switchable True Bypass lets you preserve your tone
- Analog-Dry-Through provides maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Speed, Depth, Feedback and Delay Time controls
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint saves precious pedal board space
- High quality digital and analog components
- Ultra-tough road-ready design