The Robotalk 2 takes the original Xotic Robotalk, that has been out of production for a number of years, and adds more controls and flexibility for an even better effect!
The Robotalk2 sports two individual envelope filter channels. Each channel is independently voiced and can be preset for different playing styles; slow acoustic-like attack, percussive, high speed open-close and many more. Blend each channel together for additional tone or use the internal dip switch to customize your sounds appropriately. There's a switchable input pad for accommodating both active and passive signals.
- True Bypass Switching
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm (switchable 1M or 47K)
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack,
- AC Adaptor Jack (adaptor optional 9VDC/-Negative Center)
- Width: 4.62 inches (117 mm)
- Depth: 3.65 inches (93 mm)
- Height: 2.0 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
Xotic Effects Robotalk 2 Envelope Filter