Getting Started in Band & Orchestra
At Tulsa Band, we make buying or renting-to-own an instrument quick and easy!
Typically, most beginning band students will start on either flute, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, or percussion. Your school band director will either let the child choose, or approve an instrument for them.
The cheapest option is always to purchase a new or used instrument direct from Tulsa Band if you think your child is definitely going to invest in the instrument long term.
However, if you are unsure of how long your child will be in band or orchestra you may want to consider the rent-to-own option. Rent-to-own allows the flexibility of not having to pay the full cost of the instrument right at the beginning of the school year.
The features of our contract at a glance:
- 5 month minimum rental period
- no additional charges after 5 month period if returned
- FREE Maintenance Coverage for the first semester
- 10% off total price in the first 90 days
- 10-day grace period for every payment
- High-quality, instructor approved instruments
- 100% of payments go toward ownership
Rental rates will vary upon the type and condition of the instrument (New/Like New/Used). For current rates and more details, give us a call at 918-663-3210.
Here are collections of our new and used inventory organized by instrument: